11:23 PM Monday, November 10, 2008
it's the little things in life worth smiling for.
Mac with bestie.
Making me laugh is your forte.
MOMO heart you =]





Sunday meeting with M cliques.
Theme for the day for MOMO is ...
sunny dress ~


rofl.
bestie serious has a very good constipated face.
M clique outing still feels oh so fattening always.
I need/want/have to meet up with a certain 姓.许.的 byotch.
I wanna have a pot luck christmas cele with a big group of friends
even though i dont know what that is. haha.
sounds very good foody though.
Mr Tan better study hard and work lesser,
got time come read my blog no time study maths? haha.
I seriously need to brush up on my interpersonal skills.
I need to slim down.
I wan to do my eye brows.
I need concealer all thanks to my darling somewhere out there.
I complete Twilight.
I wanna turn into a vampire.
I wanna watch madagascar, twilight.
I'm feeling oh so burberry now.
I should have bought that pink cream.
I want gay friends.
I want a girlfriend.
I feel so utterly random.
Im getting better and yet i feel like im doing it all wrong.
what the heck.
Smile world.
Im back =]
Labels: yes you are ugly . yes you dont deserve him. yes you are fugly. yes you are.