If you can't handle me at my worst
.
than baby you certainly don't deserve me at my best

MOMO
theLADY

Photobucket
♥ , 29/10
I AM FOREVER 21
Shoes and food are her fav.
if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you don't deserve me at my best.

love bites
BORING!?



♥Facebook

DATE
and time

Music
just dance


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK!
she serves

FREEBIES
free samples anyone?

Kawaii Tokyo
<3

Escapes
goodbye

- CK NAi FiON ANGELA CARRiE J LiNG LE L♥VE BiTTERSWEET GiNA iKA CINDY WEILIN SANDY

Reminiscence
all those memories

August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

online


 
6:02 PM Friday, December 19, 2008

MY NEW BF. HOT RIGHT?


my poor phone drop right smack into a toilet bowl. haha.
but its okay already now cept there some weird shit stuck on the internal side of the screen. T_T

Caught twilight!
They cut short the movie leaving out details, the whole movie was like a fast 2 hour summary of the book.

I think the details matters, they should make it a 3 hours show but oh well, its still a good show.

I pictured Edward and Carlise to be much better looking when i read the book so quite sad that carlise look like that. But Robert Pattinson looks does grow on me. I like how he was looking at the part when he pull out the dent from bella's truck. Total hottness *gaga*
Jacob Black is so, erm. so not the Jacob Black i was picturing.
Maybe i have a faulty imagination? lol

Christmas is in 6 days. Countdown to a new year is coming right after it.
Gosh, the time really just flew pass this year, in a blink of an eye another year has pass.
makes me wonder, what have i done this year? I've never attempted to make any new year resolutions before, never thought and put to actions what i always say i wanna do.
I dont wanna let another year fly pass me and sit there thinking damn what did i accomplish for this year. Im feeling so old as each day passes, dont wanna drift about doing nothing and act like a retard in a fairytale world.

Im gonna make a list! and gonna post it here so i'll be constantly reminded that I have to push myself forward.
2008 has not been a really good year for me, yes some good things happened here and there. The new friends i've made, paul greta vinnie, got closer with angela fion and xiao wei. Thank you babes. You may not know it but just being there you guys helped me through a rough patch.
You found me when i was like crap, accompanied me to get through, go crazy clubbing, see me drink and get drank. My constant emotional swings i had and you guys didnt complained a word(or you did just that i didnt know lol?).


Thank you to ck nai ma ling shelll merry kden kong david too.
You guys waste so much saliva on me. Pei me go out. Tried to make me smile. And constantly have to listen to my nagging whinning and complains.
I may not show it but momo gan dong zai xin zhong ok?

I love you guys.

Okay, enough of the mushy crap things. New year New start.
Let everything move on, accept changes as it come.
I'll be better, best and even more SUPERLICIOUS from before.

Just wanna say something to my childhood affair.
you always have me okay.
im gonna live a very long life.
so you will always have me.
I'll always be around.



out-
MOMO