If you can't handle me at my worst
.
than baby you certainly don't deserve me at my best

MOMO
theLADY

Photobucket
♥ , 29/10
I AM FOREVER 21
Shoes and food are her fav.
if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you don't deserve me at my best.

love bites
BORING!?



♥Facebook

DATE
and time

Music
just dance


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LOOK!
she serves

FREEBIES
free samples anyone?

Kawaii Tokyo
<3

Escapes
goodbye

- CK NAi FiON ANGELA CARRiE J LiNG LE L♥VE BiTTERSWEET GiNA iKA CINDY WEILIN SANDY

Reminiscence
all those memories

August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

online


 
2:54 PM Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sushi tei and ikea meatballs down!
so many more to go~
haha, but i think i seriously should stop eating.
I d.o. n.o.t. want to gain anymore weight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



When you got it, you don't feel whole. But without it, you feel incomplete.
ever felt like this sometimes?
Idk how to explain what is going through my mind right now,
but i know it shouldn't be that way. but on the other hand i got no energy to spend on that matter to try and make things right.
zz lazybum.


Had the weirdest dream the other night also, i dreamt i was scolding this teacher who use to torture me in secondary school damn jia lat. The feeling i get when i woke up is damn shiok la.
So im going to do it here again.




DEDICATED TO MS GOH OF SKSS YEAR 2003-2004.
I hope you are alive still and be reading this right now.
FUCK YOU YOU SLUT.
I HOPE YOUR BREAST ROTS AND DROP OFF
LEAVING YOU WITH 2 HOLES ON YOUR CHEST.

I HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE CHILDREN OR A HUSBAND BECAUSE I CANNOT IMAGINE ANYONE SPENDING 1 DAY LET ALONE THE REST OF THEIR LIVES WITH YOUR UGLY FACE, VAGINA, OR WHATEVER PART OF YOUR BODY.
SO FUCK YOU CHEAPEST SLUT WHORE OF THE MILLIENIUM.
ps, god doesn't love you either =)






XOXO!