12:09 PM Monday, December 21, 2009
Christmas is coming & my moods are like on and off. Feel like celebrating and yet don't the next minute.
I miss my sk home. I miss my big bed and view, my rivervale mall, my 1min walk to jess's house.
If only i was back there, i would throw Christmas dinners every year.I really enjoy having get togethers but cannot be bothered to do one now.Caught AVATAR yesterday. GOOD SHOW!Plus i cannot stop myself from staring @ their teeth instead of the faces.They have super nice vampire like teeth.
Just like Gary. haha, HOR LOUIS! :D
♥swoons♥

Weekend not very nice apart from that. It's just getting more and more hard to talk now. We cant go more then 5 sentences before we start quarrelling again. Don't know is i'm too quick tempered or he's too stubborn. Screw it seriously.
Oh yea, last wed went clubbing with the girls and fiona bump into her friend. We were standing there while she was talking to her another friend. Than another girl walks over joins that group, stand there eyes open big big like bimbo and stare @ us and fiona.
. . . . . . . . . .
Awkward for like 5 secs than I tried to break the ice, "very hot hur?"
You know what she did?
She stood there chin in, eyes open big big and blink,
than took a ice cube and suck very porn-ish-ly(to me luh!) on it.
I went WTf?! and walk straight away.
Seriously, what's with her brains.
Act cute? oh please.
That looks more like a retarded to me.