5:07 PM Friday, February 12, 2010
Chinese New Year is here~
But no relatives to celebrate with haha.
There goes my hong bao $$$$$ :((
But neh mind!
Shall make do with steamboat, outings with beloved friends Bestfs, b♥yf and clubbing!
:DDDD
Stupid poh poh has to bai nian on valentine.
我好苦命啊!!
Only left with a few hours with l♥ve,
Some people may say that we don't have to restrict celebrating to valentine's day.
But Vday to me is a day for you to show how much your other half means to you.
And for people who know the story,
i lost him once and realised i hurt so bad without my air, my l♥ve.
I don't want him to be away from me anymore.
He may have his faults but i have mine too no?
If stupid poh poh actually did something for me be it small or big,
it would somehow reassure me that i mean something to him;
like how much he means to me :))
Do i make sense? haha. I think only to me nia.
OHYA!
My school intake has finally open!
I printed the application form and was reading through the course modules, picking my timing.
I AM SO NERVOUS IDK WHY!
I guess cause it's been something i want to do but never did have the chance,
i'm finally getting on track and i'm so full of excitement im SHAKING~
Hopefully within 2-3 years i can get myself a degree,
car licence and my backpacking trip fully funded!
Gonna go down to enquiry and hopefully register after CNY :D
WISH ME LUCK & GIVE ME STRENGTH ♥♥♥
and determination and focus! haha which equals to no more clubbing! :PP
Happy Chinese New Year people ♪♪♪~
HUAT HUAT 呀 ~!